Wide Open Trailer

Friday, October 2, 2009

Poetz Corner SC Magazine Volume 4

Mental Mind Blow

Let me mentally blow your mind
Drive you crazy
Have you thinking about me all the time

Let me explore your inner desires
Make you twitch
With the thought
Of my fire

And once I get you higher
Than you ever imagined you could go
You'll grab on close
And won’t let go

Begging me for more
My intellect
Wraps you
Around my finger

My creative thoughts
Inspire your ambitions
Did I mention?
That fact that you revolve your life around me

Die for a moment of time with me
Dream about me
Interactions with me
Can’t fight this attraction with me

You just desire my mental illness
Cause its pure realness
Tempting your realness
Testing to see who’s realest

I’m impressed
I proceed to mentally cut your gut
And to you
Feels like the real touch

You’d rather be with me
Than anywhere else
This feeling right here
Nothing compares

I got you hypnotized
Lust filled with despair
Realizing you’re trapped
With nothing you can do about that

And it’s not sweat
You’re mine
For a fact
You’re completely into me

You’re infected
By my mental illness
And realness
Is all you see?

By Renee ‘The Female Jay-Z of Poetry
If you have not picked up the new issue of Street Connfinement Magazine, I suggest you contact me immediately. This issue is so fire! Feature poets, Simply T and Davon Montgomery mesmerize us with their words. Also check them out on www.247music365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment