Wide Open Trailer

Friday, October 16, 2009

Can I get an encore!

On October 3rd I hosted along with the Cyphernauts out of NY, one of the hottest MC showcases that I have been to in a long time. My girl Jass Bianchi did her thing. She pulled together a show that was filled with real talented MC's, singers, dancers, models to artist and of course poetry.

I had so much fun. It felt like we were at a party straight out of the 80's. There were B-boys spinning on their heads, graffiti artist with their work on showcase on the walls and on beautiful ladies who were hand painted models.

This is an event that I encourage all MC's to be a part of, everyone there was supportive of each others talent, there were no "haters" in the building. It was all love. Something that is missing from many MC's showcases today. The house was packed, the energy was fire and the talent came from all over. MC's from CT to VA were in the building.

Big props to my girl for working so hard to bring this show to CT and a shout out to Family Tree music group for putting together and promoting it. It was a great show. You have to do it again.

You will be seeing a lot more from Jass as she is taping her music video on October 25th and will be a guest on Poetz Corner TV airing in November.

Check out some of the highlights of the show... Shout out to my boy Eric who took all the hot pics. For more images of the show go to http://www.prtphotography.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment