Wide Open Trailer

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Examiner Report - The Russell Cafe'

Host and B-Day girl...Peaches
Poet Warrior from ATL

Poet NuNu
Photos by Robert Cooper

As the Hartford Underground Music Examiner, I had to write my first article on where to find some of the hottest underground musicians. So on Monday night the most unlikely night of the week I attended, "The Love Jones Experience" at the Russel Cafe', hosted by my girl Peaches...and it also happened to be her birthday.

The Russell Cafe' opens up their mic to all artist who want to be heard from Poets, to singers, rappers, all musicians, it is incredible. So to find out more about on of Hartford's hottest spots check out my review on Examiner.com


The Russell Cafe

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

  1. Hey this page looks sharp!!! Continue forward with all the hard work in the arts. Truly invigorating...

    ReplyDelete