Wide Open Trailer

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A New Day

For those of you who don't know...my passion for writing came from my love of acting. I was born an actress. For as far back as I can remember I wanted to live inside the TV. That was my first understanding of acting...getting inside the television. Therefore, I wrote a one-woman show to promote my highly anticipated book, The Things Inside Me!!!

This book has opened so many doors for me, even before being published. Through it I was introduced to Peoples, the owner of Street Connfinement Magazine and was able to start a monthly column in the publication called, Poetz Corner. This column has grown tremendously landing me a spot on uglyradio.net last spring and now it is destined for television. Yes, I said television.

Coming this fall Poetz Corner will be taping from the By Renee Visions Lounge, airing a new episode each week on http://www.247media365.com/ as well as on this very blog, youtube, and CT public access. I am overwhelmed with anticipation. All I can say is it is going to be the hottest show out. Just imagine Big Tiger's, Rap City...but for poets. That is what I am going to bring to the world. I am so excited and I wanted you all to know first. I will keep you posted on the progression we are making and the airing dates and you will be the first to view the show.

All I can say is anything is possible with God behind you. Keep pushing on as long as you have life in you and you will live your dreams. Blessings all.

Always Loved
Shireal Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment