Wide Open Trailer

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Awake

Suddenly everything has become so clear to me
I have my whole life in front of me
Although time remains to be my enemy
I have to keep on because I know there is something special in me

Each morning brings new blessings
By night fall, I’ve learned new lessons
My focus is straight forward right now
It’s hard to find the words to explain exactly how

I travel on this road
Winter, Summer…Hot, luke warm or cold
With the confidence in my mind
That I am prepared for whatever the future holds

As the leaves fall of the trees
Giving the branches room to breathe
I will continue to on towards my dreams
With nothing to shake my self-esteem

The seasons will continue to change
No matter what the time of year…the sky will rain
Yet my quest will remain the same
As long as I’m awake…not even a hurricane can block my aim

~Happy Birthday to my girl Eboyne' Jackson...Ms. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous...keep grinding, your push inspires me.~

No comments:

Post a Comment