Wide Open Trailer

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Next Level

All the assignments have been completed, all the papers written, all the test taken and now...I get my degree!!! I feel like I have been in school all my life. Technically I guess I have. But tonight I hand in my last paper. My senior thesis...and guess what it's on...being a shopaholic! Go figure.
Maybe I should have gotten my degree in financial management instead of business management, because God knows I need some financial management.
So after tonight I am officially a college grad...or at least my classes are done. Now I can focus 100% on my baby...By Renee Visions...she needs a lot of attention.

Should I go back for my Masters? I will regret it the first week of classes. Then be elated by completion. Hummm...I will think about it.

For now I will bask in the glory of finishing something I started years ago and moving on to the next level.

I can't wait to see what's waiting for me there. Publishing is my new future and I am going to change the game in this industry. I was born for this. Finally my dreams are reality and my visions are being realized. This next level is going to be a major scene in the movie of my life, so get ready.

The book WILL be out soon. As you all know I am the Editor-In-Chief of Street Connfinement Magazine...look for major moves there. I am growing everywhere. Hope to see you there!

Always Loved
Shireal Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment