Wide Open Trailer

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crystal Clear

Everyday is a blessing, a new opportunity to go out and show the world what you are made of. Today is the most important day for 2 reasons:

1. You will never get it back.
2. You're not guaranteed tomorrow.

So therefore, you must live everyday to its greatest potential. As a new business owner I found that I have to write list. Schedule my day so that I can accomplish as much if not all the items off of my list.

I have to be very disciplined because no one is waking me up and calling me to come into work. I just have to do it.

Everything is riding on my shoulders...And I love it!


This is just a taste for me. I feel my potential is to run a fortune 500 at the very least.

When I walked away from my day job. I promise it was not an easy decision; but the moment I made it I felt free and completely in control. I will not lie and say I had it all figured out, I really still don't. I am like an infant learning how to live in this new big world I was be nurtured for all that time. But I'd rather be growing than feeling trapped and stagnant.

Plus I live by faith and I promise everything inside me told me I was doing the right thing...How could I ignore it? How could anyone?

I am going to post some pictures of the office so you can see how far BRV has come. I'd love your feedback.

My visions are Crystal Clear and I have dove in head first now, no rescue crew in sight, just me, my determination and will to take on the fight. Help me grow.

Shireal Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment