Wide Open Trailer

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

After having the pleasure of interviewing Reh Dogg for his music video, "Why Must I Cry" that received over 2 million hits on youtube I was given the opportunity to audition for the co-host on his talk show, "Random Thoughts". I am very excited to announce that I was offered the part and now am the new co-host of the show.

"Random Thoughts", is a show that Reh Dogg started in August of 2009. His first episode's topic was on friendship, this particular episode has picked up over 15 thousand views. Since then he has done segments on, Obsession, Rejection, Depression and Bullies just to name a few. In each segment he discusses a topic that he or someone he knows has been affected by and gives advice and encouragement on each topic. As I join the show I will bring a female perspective to each of his random topics and hopefully be able to offer some good advice of my own while increasing his female veiwers.

Check out our first episode together. Hopefully you like it because I enjoyed working with Reh Dogg, he is very humble, friendly and open to suggestions that I had to bring to the show. Our first episode together was, "Why do men like skinny chics?" Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment