Wide Open Trailer

Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. MJ

To the light...I ask
Are you here to blind me?
To the sky...I ask
Are you here to tease me?
To the water...I ask
Are you here to drown me?
To the trees...I ask
Are you here to leave me?
Am I here alone?
Does life not want me?
Do I have to die, for someone to know me?


Obviously MJ was known just about since his birth. But in reality the world slandered his name during his life. Lets take a moment to love him for what he did for music, culture, diversity and hope and humanity.
The Moonwalker will live for ever. His time has come to know him for what he is... a legend; a man who touched people around the world, and someone who fulfilled his destiny before he moved on to the final phase of life.
Make sure to live out your visions before your time is up! This is your last moment!

1 comment:

  1. That it so true, how people talked about him and now it’s like everyone is heartbroken.

    What I am trying to figure out is why everyone waits to the last moment to actually acknowledge him to this extent.

    shana

    ReplyDelete